- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Phil does it again. Got me in and out the same day. Fixed the issue for me as well as another that I had him take a look at while he had it. Phil knows his stuff, highly recommend. Thank you guys again.
Replaced alternator and flushed radiator. Explained the problem and the remedy in detail. Started and finished the job in a timely manner as I waited. Have never received this type of quality truck repair from any dealer in all my days! Thanks for a job with done!!!